- True 4K UHD resolution with 8.3M pixels
- BenQ CinematicColor™ for cinema industry’s 100% DCI-P3/Rec.709 color space
- HDR-PRO™ projector-optimized HDR technology (HDR10/HLG support)
- Factory Calibrated Out-of-the-Box Color Accuracy
- Patterned Lens Ring
- Anti-Dust Lens Hood & Anti-Dust Vertical Louver
- Authentic Cinema Reproduction for Dark Rooms
- Big-Screen Movie Experiences for Living Rooms
- BenQ DCI-P3 Cinematic Color technology’s enhanced color mapping performs precision color rendition to unleash breathtaking visuals with perfectly lifelike colors automatically tuned to reflect natural hues when viewing DCI-P3 4K Blu-ray movies.
4K UHD True 8.3 million pixel perfection
Producing 4K UHD 3840×2160 resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels for each frame, W5700 utilizes the new generation 0.47” single-DMD DLP technology to minimize the projector’s sleek, compact profile for modern lifestyles. With four times the resolution of Full HD 1080p, 4K UHD reduces pixel blur for awe-inspiring clarity and crisply defined fine details.
Precision 11-Element 6-Group all glass 4K-optimized lens array
Super-high resolution 11-element lens array is structured into six groups with metal barrel and cell framework, far outshining 1080p projector technology with greater light penetration for long-lasting 4K intensity with heart-stopping color performance, clarity, and sharpness across the entire screen.
Tailored for professional AV screening rooms
W5700’s dustproof matte-black design prevents light leakage and accentuates beautiful aesthetics as well as intuitive functionality. W5700 offers H/V lens shift to fit perfectly into any room with a dynamic range of projection distances and heights. And the 1.6X big zoom offers a wide range of throw distances to significantly increase installation flexibility for diverse mounting and placement options, easily turning any space into a truly inspirational home cinema.