Showing 1–12 of 33 results
Q Acoustics (Q Acoustics 3010i) bookshelf or stand mount speaker₹36,900.00
The Q 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
Q Acoustics (Q Acoustics 3070S) Active Subwoofer₹59,900.00
The 3070S subwoofer perfectly complements all Q Acoustics 3000 and 2000i series stereo and center channel speakers. And of course; because it’s a Q Acoustics product, its twin, long throw, 6½ inch drive units and powerful 140watts rms amplifier, enable the 3070S subwoofer to beautifully reproduce the fast ‘twang’ of a double bass just as well as exciting movie soundtracks.
Ported Enclosure Type, 2 x 170mm Bass Unit, 140W rms Amplified Power, 50Hz – 150Hz (var) Crossover Frequency
Q Acoustics (Q Acoustics 3090Ci) Center Speaker₹29,900.00
Available in Graphite Grey, English Walnut, Carbon Black or Arctic White. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles
Twin 100mm (4”) precision drivers delivering the ultimate cinematic experience. You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best
Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
P2P™ bracing helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
Q Acoustics (Q Concept 30) Standmount Speaker₹132,900.00
Taking acoustic technology and design cues from the flagship Concept 300, while also introducing new audio innovations, the Concept 30 standmount delivers truly high-end home audio performance.
Q Acoustics (Q Concept 40) Floorstanding Speakers₹139,900.00
- The Concept 40 is Q Acoustics’ flagship floor-standing speaker delivers an unparalleled sonic performance. The Concept 40’s extraordinary soundstage, dynamics and sheer musicality is achieved by incorporating its bespoke drive units into a ‘GelcoreTM Construction’ cabinet which allows the drive units to perform at their very impressive best.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Reflex with Double Woofer, Bass Unit: 2 x 125mm, Treble Unit: 25mm, Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 53Hz – 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 8ohm, Minimum Impedance: 4ohm, Sensitivity: 90dB, Crossover Frequency: 2.3kHz
Q Acoustics (Q Concept 90) Center Channel Speaker₹94,900.00
- Gelcore™ cabinet construction reduces higher frequency cabinet noise.
- Isolation suspension base eradicates unwanted external and internal vibrations.
- The driver assembly is mounted to the front aluminium baffle by pretensioned studs to give the correct acoustic seal, while dampen vibrations and minimise structural coupling of the assembly in main cabinet.
- Ground-up mid/bass and tweeter driver design for increased power handling.
- High-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated (floating) from the front baffle to protect from internal resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Crossover design is mounted on the isolation base, to minimise any microphonic pick up and away from electro-magnetic fields radiated by the drive units.
Q Acoustics 3000WB – Wall Bracket for 3010(i), 3020(i), 3090C(i) and M20 Speakers₹3,490.00
The 3000WB Wall Bracket is a unique ‘Tilt and Turn’ loudspeaker bracket. It’s adjusted via a single Allen bolt and allows the 3010i, 3020i, 3090i, 3010, 3020, 3090C and M20 models to be mounted almost flat to the wall or angled down or sideways.
Q Acoustics 3010i Cinema Pack₹161,600.00
The Q 3010i 5.1 Cinema Pack combines the very best of the 3000i Series to deliver a stunning, compact home cinema system ensuring you hear every detail at its very best from your favourite movies and music.
Comprising of 2 pairs Q 3010i + Q 3060 Subwoofer + Q 3090i Centre and providing a massive cinema sound from compact cabinets all of which can be wall mounted with optional, dedicated brackets
The slimline Q 3010i speakers provide a large sound and deep bass thanks to increased cabinet volume from previous models
The Q 3090Ci centre channel delivers crisp and clear dialogue and will bring onscreen sound to life
The Q 3060S delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
Q Acoustics 60WB Subwoofer Wall Bracket₹8,490.00
Benefits of Wall Mounting
Wall-mounting a subwoofer not only reinforces it’s deep bass performance but gets it of the floor where it could be toppled by pets and children. Cable access is from below so discrete cable runs can still be achieved through a port in the wall bracket.
Q Acoustics 7000Ci Centre Channel Speaker₹23,900.00
- The integrated table stand/wall bracket of the new 7000Ci centre channel loudspeaker attaches to the centre of the cabinet, allowing it to present horizontally. Apart from this, it is identical to the 7000i L+R models and therefore delivers an absolutely seamless soundstage for the listener.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Sealed Enclosure, Enclosure Material: Aluminium, LF Units: 2 x 3″ Long Throw (Neodymium), HF Unit: 1″ Ring Radiator (Neodymium), Power Handling: 15 – 100W, Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 2.83V (Free Space), Impedance: 6 Ohm, Frequency: 95Hz – 20KHz, Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 115 x 207 x 160(mm)
Q Acoustics 7000i 5.0 Home Theater Speaker Package₹113,900.00
- A Compact 5.0 speaker package producing a precision soundstage, powerful dynamics making it the natural choice for both home cinema enthusiasts and music lovers.
- A versatile, compact 5.0 speaker system for surround sound from Movies, Music and TV.
- Features 2 x 75 mm drivers that are mounted in a D’Appolito configuration around a 25mm HF ring radiator.
- To convert to 7.0 add a pair of 7000LRi.
Q Acoustics 7000i 5.1 Slim Set₹161,900.00
A compact 5.1 speaker package producing a precision soundstage, powerful dynamics and rich deep bass making it the natural choice for both home cinema enthusiasts and music lovers
- Based on the award-winning 7000 series speaker components, constructed using precision aluminium cast enclosures
- Uses the 7060 Subwoofer, which at only 150mm deep is the slimmest, standalone subwoofer we have ever produced.
- Deep bass extension and a powerful output belie its compact size.
- You can add more Left Right speaker pairs (7000LRi) for 7.1, Atmos or to use as extension speakers in an adjacent room
- Speakers and subwoofer are available in contemporary matt black and white finishes
- Delivered in a single carton for easy storage, shipping and taking home