DJs, producers, and musicians in search of a small, desktop monitoring system with Bluetooth streaming will be impressed with the Pioneer DJ DM-40D-BT, a pair of black, active, two-way monitors designed for wide-range music applications, well suited for DJ monitoring and music production in the studio or at home.
This highly flexible monitoring system features a sound mode, which switches between DJ mode for a punchy sound suited for DJ applications and Production mode, which provides a flat frequency response that accurately reproduces the input sound. The integrated Bluetooth receiver allows you to stream audio from your smartphone, tablet, or Windows/Mac computer.
- Class-D Amplifier: Each DM series speaker produces pure, balanced bass sound thanks to a new Class D amplifier with 96kHz sampling DSP.
- DECO Convex Diffusers: Another advancement from the DM-40 model comes in the updated design of the DECO convex diffusers which help deliver crystal-clear high frequencies in every direction, so you can enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you are in the room.
- Time Alignment: The woofer and tweeter are perfectly aligned so you’ll hear all sound frequencies clearly.
- Grooved Ducts: The grooves on the ducts reduce air friction so bass is tight and punchy, even if you position the speakers against a wall. Plus, the curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for clean audio at any volume level.
- 4″ Woofer: The 4-inch woofer creates powerful sound without distorting, even if you pump up the volume.