The MKE 400 features a super-cardioid polar pattern achieved by an acoustic interference tube, providing focus and detail while rejecting unwanted background noise. Ideal for vloggers and videographers alike, this highly directional microphone will enhance your audio and bring presence and clarity to your recordings.
All handheld cameras are susceptible to handling noise, so the MKE 400 features integrated wind protection and shock absorption. This combination ensures the cleanest audio recordings possible while shooting video on the move. Attach the included furry windshield for maximum wind protection in outdoor environments.
In today’s world, your video recording is most likely not confined to one device, and your microphone doesn’t have to be either. Each MKE 400 includes 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS locking cables to be used with DSLR/M cameras or mobile devices.
About this item
- Compact, highly directional, super-cardioid shotgun microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Built-in low-cut filter and 3-step sensitivity switch for added flexibility and control in any environment
- Integrated headphone output jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Interchangeable 3.5 mm TRS and TRRS connectivity for DSLR/M cameras or mobile devices
- Automatically powers on/off when connected to DSLR/M cameras
Brand Sennheiser Professional Audio Connector Type Auxiliary Connector Type 3.5 mm Jack Compatible Devices Camera