The NTG4+ has a highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and features a high-pass filter, a -10dB pad for recording loud sound sources, and a high-frequency boost for compensating for the dulling effect of using a fluffy windshield. It can be powered by either P48 phantom power or its internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which offers over 150 hours of operation from a single charge.
- Dual-powered professional shotgun microphone
- Digitally controlled high-pass filter, high-frequency boost and -10dB pad
- Tightly controlled directional pickup with a clean, crisp sound
- Powered by either P48 phantom power or rechargeable internal battery
- Ideal for use on a boom, on a camera or in the studio