“Height Cutout Size; Weight 3.9 lbs (1.8kg) / Shipping Weight; Low Frequency Driver Components 8″” Aluminum Cone, Cast-Polymer Frame Woofer; Mounting Mounting Depth; Recommended Amplifier Power 10 – 120 Watts RMS; Sensitivity 87dB”” High Frequency Driver Components 1″” Aluminum-Dome Tweeter with Waveguide”.
The C383 benefits from the research and design work that went into Revel’s higher-end in-ceiling speakers. Among these benefits is an integrated tweeter waveguide, which helps provide great sound in a wide listening area. And its high-order crossover network allows the woofer and tweeter to blend together seamlessly.
The C383 also features high-quality push-post input terminals for a solid connection with your speaker wire. A lifetime warranty guarantees excellent long-term performance.
- ideal for an in-ceiling music system or overhead surround effects in a home theater system
- 8″ micro-ceramic composite (MCC) woofer with cast-polymer frame
- long-throw woofer design with rubber surround for high output and low distortion
- 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
- integrated waveguide provides excellent on- and off-axis performance
- tweeter is aimable to direct high-frequency details towards you
- high-order crossover network delivers accurate timbre reproduction
- recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts
- includes both round and square zero-bezel magnetic grilles
- grilles are paintable to match your décor
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- speaker cutout diameter: 9-5/8″
- mounting depth: 5-1/4″
- square grille dimensions: 10-3/4″W x 10-3/4″H
- weight: 2.1 lbs.