U108 PRE provides a total of 10 high quality professional microphone preamps. Two XLR connectors are on the front panel, the others on the rear panel of the device. For all separate preamps, +48V phantom power can be enabled when needed and the input level can be adjusted separately for each channel. The input level is also displayed via LEDs on the front panel. Of course you can use all input channels simultaneously. In addition, there are two alternatively usable Hi-Z instrument inputs for electric guitars. For playback, 8 independent line outputs and a separate mix output (via the integrated monitor mixer) are provided.
U108 PRE provides drivers that work with very low latency – with support for WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio, based on our EWDM- and DirectWIRE-Technology. That means that the unit can be used wih all common applications on both Mac and PC. With the bundled software you can start using it right away and simply start working out of the box.
U108 PRE is the perfect solution for multichannel recording when using a multiple number of microphones!.
- 10 input / 8 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- 10 professional microphone preamps with XLR input and +48V phantom power support
- 2 Hi-Z high performance instrument inputs with 1/4″ connector
- 8 line outputs with balanced 1/4″ TRS connectors
- adjustable headphone output with 1/4″ stereo phone connector
- separate stereo mix output with integrated monitoring mixer controlled on front panel
- ADC with 107dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 112dB(a) dynamic range
- supports up to 24-bit / 96kHz
- powered by included DC power supply
- supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- supports Mac OS X (10.7 and above) via CoreAudio USB audio driver
- includes Bitwig Studio 8-Track digital audio workstation software
- includes license of inTone 2 ESI Edition from Audified
- dimensions roughly 45.0cm x 14.5cm x 4.5cm