- UHD displays with non-glare panel that offers hyper-realistic, immersive visual experience
- Support for Display Port (DP) 1.2 and SBB compatibility to display various UHD content
- Flexible split-screen functionality that allows for various, dynamic scenarios
- QMF Series delivers four times the FHD resolution on the same screen area, resulting in the most accurate recreation of details possible. Text that displays on QMF Series in UHD is super-crisp due to its high pixel density. High-detail visuals, such as photos and videos, are visible with the smallest details for a hyper-realistic and immersive visual experience.
In addition, customers can replace older video walls composed of smaller FHD displays with a single large QMF Series display to eliminate the bezels and produce a seamless view of the content. The resolution made up of the four FHD displays is singlehandedly covered by one UHD display.
- Now, you can provide more information through a smaller number of displays. UHD offers four times the resolution of FHD, which means that you can display the equivalent of four FHD content screens on a single UHD screen. QMF Series features a wide array of connectivity options, including the ability to display content from four separate input devices on the same screen without the need to first merge the content on a separate PC. With QMF Series, no special third-party components are required.
Various PIP and split-screen scenarios are possible, far beyond just four equally separated rectangles. This flexibility enables dynamic and efficient usage scenarios, such as the display of a video conferencing system on a large part of the screen, along with reference documents from a different device on another screen area for meeting attendees, or a product image display next to a specifications list in a retail store.Due to the relative novelty of UHD in commercial display settings, few media players currently offer support for UHD streaming. To meet this demand, Samsung launched an optional UHD-capable SBB, which can attach to the back of the QMF Series. The simple installation of this SBB eliminates unnecessary wire clutter and also removes the need to create separate housing for the media player.
QMF Series natively supports a high 60 Hz refresh rate that ensures seamless video playback and eliminates the choppy visual experience often observed at a lower refresh rate. The QMF Series supports DP 1.2 connectivity, which is capable of streaming UHD video content at a refresh rate of 60 Hz, delivering a true UHD experience.