- Clear visibility through a polarized film that ensures high transparency (90%) and reflectivity (55%)
- A proximity sensor that automatically transitions between a mirror and signage as shoppers move
- Easy content control with embedded MagicInfo Player S3, built-in Wi-Fi and mobile-device compatibilitySamsung’s MLE mirror displays create a more engaging and informative customer experience by combining the power and reach of digital signage with the visual clarity of a standard mirror.
- Featuring high (55 percent) reflectance, the MLE displays clearly portray both real-time mirror imagery and complementary content with minimal visual impairment. Through improved visual accuracy, the MLE mirror display can serve as a valuable sales tool that persuades and informs customers.
- The unique composition of Samsung’s MLE mirror displays offers consumers a more realistic and complete product view. Featuring a polarized film overlay, the MLE mirror displays deliver superb transmittance (90 percent) and advanced reflectance (55 percent) that reduce visual distraction. As a result, customers can enjoy clearer and more vivid content than standard half-mirror format alternatives offer while simultaneously receiving higher-performing mirror visibility.
- Samsung’s MLE displays elevate the traditional mirror through a bezel-free design that further keeps viewers focused on reflected and shared content rather than on the signage itself. Additionally, this bezel-free composition grants retail owners added flexibility to take their mirror display arrangements even further. Several MLE displays can be combined into unique, video-wall style arrangements without gaps or inconsistencies between screens, generating endless visual possibilities.
- As shoppers approach and depart, the MLE mirror displays’ embedded proximity sensor instinctively transitions between traditional promotional signage and a clear mirror. Retailers can set the sensors to activate once motion is detected at one of three distances (0.7m, 1.0m and 1.5m), while also pre-setting the display to shrink (small-image mode) or expand (full-image mode) featured imagery. Users also have the flexibility to set the shape and position of the expanded or contracted content to match specific motions.
Enjoy the versatility of expanded connectivity to mobile devices, from easy media sharing and screen control to simple content mirroring from a tablet or mobile phone to your display. With Samsung MagicInfo content management software, selecting and scheduling software is simple to control with either an RS232 or LAN/WiFi connection.Powered by a System-on-Chip (SoC) semiconductor and quad core CPU with 8GB of storage, Samsung’s SMART Signage Platform is an open and integrated player side media platform that provides a powerful, streamlined solution to reduce TCO for digital signage deployments, through savings in hardware, installation and operating costs